Asus zenfone 3 camera review Foymount

asus zenfone 3 camera review

Zenfone 3 Camera Review (Winners Announced)-Fan Share Sep 12, 2016 · ASUS launched multiple variants of ZenFones 3 in India. we have the ASUS ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL) – the cheapest among all the other ZenFone 3 variants. Last year’s ZenFone 2 was the first

Review of Asus Zenfone 3 Camera Phone desi Traveler

Review of Asus Zenfone 3 Camera Phone desi Traveler. A review for Zenfone 3 – A Camera Phone Built for Photography. Asus the global electronics giant from Taiwan has launched new frontier products in India at a fast pace. I was eagerly awaiting for their latest addition to the Smartphone market the Asus Zenfone 3 built for photography., Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek.

Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera Once the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom was unveiled at CES 2017 90% of all praises referred to the dual-camera, and the rest 10% went to the battery. The phone is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery. Thanks to it the device will provide up to 3 days of normal use.

Once the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom was unveiled at CES 2017 90% of all praises referred to the dual-camera, and the rest 10% went to the battery. The phone is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery. Thanks to it the device will provide up to 3 days of normal use. A review for Zenfone 3 – A Camera Phone Built for Photography. Asus the global electronics giant from Taiwan has launched new frontier products in India at a fast pace. I was eagerly awaiting for their latest addition to the Smartphone market the Asus Zenfone 3 built for photography.

Oct 05, 2018 · We review the Asus Zenfone 5 2018 (ZE620KL) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Adreno 509, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC flash storage. The Android smartphone with a … May 27, 2019 · The brand-new Asus ZenFone 6 is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s latest flagship smartphone and comes with an unusual camera concept: instead of two camera modules—one on the front and another on the back—the ZenFone 6 features a single module that can rotate to point outward or toward the photographer.

Aug 26, 2016 · The Good Asus' latest ZenFone 3 packs a premium design and materials into a brilliant, Camera test shots from the Asus ZenFone 3 7 Photos Asus ZenFone 3 review: Too good for wallet Aug 31, 2019 · Asus appears to be going big with the ZenFone 6, rolling out an attention-grabbing design with its motorized rotating camera and solid camera specifications, such as 4K video at 60fps, all at a very reasonable $500/£500 price point. Let’s dive first into that camera. Asus isn’t the first smartphone manufacturer to give its phone a pop-up

Jan 23, 2017 · The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is claimed to lock focus under 0.03 seconds. In reality, though, it didn't happen especially when there were multiple faces (or objects) in the frame. Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena

ASUS' ZenFone 3 Zoom is the camera-centric model in the ZenFone 3 lineup. It's a somewhat mid-ranger, sporting a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 resolution AMOLED display, which gives it a pixel density of Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena

Sep 12, 2016 · ASUS launched multiple variants of ZenFones 3 in India. we have the ASUS ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL) – the cheapest among all the other ZenFone 3 variants. Last year’s ZenFone 2 was the first Sep 16, 2016 · The Zenfone 3 camera includes 4-axis OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, 6p Largan lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and a 16MP sensor. That looks ridiculously appealing on paper, and in practice, the camera didn’t disappoint one bit. The Pixelmaster 3.0 software has improved over the years and makes using the Zenfone 3 camera even more interesting.

Aug 30, 2016 · We got the 5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) for review in Shimmer Gold. The smartphone will also be available in Moonlight White, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black. and a front camera. Asus has Aug 11, 2016 · In-depth camera test between the Asus Zenfone 3 vs the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Get your Asus Zenfone 3 here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I9JRP1A/ref...

Once the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom was unveiled at CES 2017 90% of all praises referred to the dual-camera, and the rest 10% went to the battery. The phone is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery. Thanks to it the device will provide up to 3 days of normal use. Oct 25, 2016 · Launched last month alongside Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 3 Ultra, and ZenBook 3, the Zenfone 3 Laser sports a price tag of Rs 18,999. If you have been following Asus’ products closely, you would already know that its ‘Laser’ models focus …

ASUS' ZenFone 3 Zoom is the camera-centric model in the ZenFone 3 lineup. It's a somewhat mid-ranger, sporting a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 resolution AMOLED display, which gives it a pixel density of Jul 14, 2017 · Asus has dropped the bulky camera bump and the price of the latest entry in its Zenfone Zoom smartphone series. Unlike its predecessor, the Zenfone 3 Zoom doesn’t look like …

ASUS ZENFONE 3 ULTRA IN DEPTH CAMERA REVIEW. PART-3

asus zenfone 3 camera review

Zenfone 3 Camera Review (Winners Announced)-Fan Share. Sep 07, 2016 · ASUS Zenfone 3 is undoubtedly one of the best-looking smartphones. The most comprehensive thing we found in the Zenfone 3 is its camera, thanks to its rich camera features. The Zenfone 3 boasts a, Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena.

Asus ZenFone 6 front camera review DXOMARK

asus zenfone 3 camera review

Asus ZenFone 6 front camera review DXOMARK. Oct 29, 2016 · For the original German review, see here.. With the ZenFone 3 ZE552KL, Asus sends a mid-range smartphone into the race, which is supposed to convince primarily with its two (8 and 16 megapixel May 27, 2019 · The brand-new Asus ZenFone 6 is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s latest flagship smartphone and comes with an unusual camera concept: instead of two camera modules—one on the front and another on the back—the ZenFone 6 features a single module that can rotate to point outward or toward the photographer..

asus zenfone 3 camera review


Aug 11, 2016 · In-depth camera test between the Asus Zenfone 3 vs the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Get your Asus Zenfone 3 here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I9JRP1A/ref... Oct 29, 2016 · For the original German review, see here.. With the ZenFone 3 ZE552KL, Asus sends a mid-range smartphone into the race, which is supposed to convince primarily with its two (8 and 16 megapixel

Oct 05, 2018 · We review the Asus Zenfone 5 2018 (ZE620KL) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Adreno 509, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC flash storage. The Android smartphone with a … Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek

Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena Aug 30, 2016 · We got the 5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) for review in Shimmer Gold. The smartphone will also be available in Moonlight White, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black. and a front camera. Asus has

Oct 25, 2016 · Launched last month alongside Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 3 Ultra, and ZenBook 3, the Zenfone 3 Laser sports a price tag of Rs 18,999. If you have been following Asus’ products closely, you would already know that its ‘Laser’ models focus … Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena

Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena Aug 26, 2016 · The Good Asus' latest ZenFone 3 packs a premium design and materials into a brilliant, Camera test shots from the Asus ZenFone 3 7 Photos Asus ZenFone 3 review: Too good for wallet

Oct 25, 2016 · Launched last month alongside Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 3 Ultra, and ZenBook 3, the Zenfone 3 Laser sports a price tag of Rs 18,999. If you have been following Asus’ products closely, you would already know that its ‘Laser’ models focus … May 27, 2019 · The brand-new Asus ZenFone 6 is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s latest flagship smartphone and comes with an unusual camera concept: instead of two camera modules—one on the front and another on the back—the ZenFone 6 features a single module that can rotate to point outward or toward the photographer.

Once the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom was unveiled at CES 2017 90% of all praises referred to the dual-camera, and the rest 10% went to the battery. The phone is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery. Thanks to it the device will provide up to 3 days of normal use. Oct 29, 2016 · For the original German review, see here.. With the ZenFone 3 ZE552KL, Asus sends a mid-range smartphone into the race, which is supposed to convince primarily with its two (8 and 16 megapixel

Nov 10, 2016 · While Zenfone 3 Laser is camera-focussed, the Zenfone 3 Ultra and the Zenfone 3 Deluxe focuses on immersive display and high-processing power. The company unveiled these smartphones in India in August this year. Now, there's another smartphone from the series -- Asus Zenfone 3 Max. Jan 23, 2017 · The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is claimed to lock focus under 0.03 seconds. In reality, though, it didn't happen especially when there were multiple faces (or objects) in the frame.

Oct 05, 2018 · We review the Asus Zenfone 5 2018 (ZE620KL) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Adreno 509, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC flash storage. The Android smartphone with a … Sep 12, 2016 · ASUS launched multiple variants of ZenFones 3 in India. we have the ASUS ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL) – the cheapest among all the other ZenFone 3 variants. Last year’s ZenFone 2 was the first

Review of Asus Zenfone 3 Camera Phone desi Traveler

asus zenfone 3 camera review

ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Review Great Camera Low Price. Sep 18, 2017 · Featuring some respectable mid-range silicon, one big-honking battery, and an intriguing dual-camera package, there sure seems to be a lot to like about the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Review - PhoneArena, Sep 07, 2016 · ASUS Zenfone 3 is undoubtedly one of the best-looking smartphones. The most comprehensive thing we found in the Zenfone 3 is its camera, thanks to its rich camera features. The Zenfone 3 boasts a.

Asus ZenFone 6 front camera review DXOMARK

Asus ZenFone 6 camera review Camera Jabber. Oct 25, 2016 · Launched last month alongside Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 3 Ultra, and ZenBook 3, the Zenfone 3 Laser sports a price tag of Rs 18,999. If you have been following Asus’ products closely, you would already know that its ‘Laser’ models focus …, Aug 30, 2016 · We got the 5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) for review in Shimmer Gold. The smartphone will also be available in Moonlight White, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black. and a front camera. Asus has.

Jan 23, 2017 · The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is claimed to lock focus under 0.03 seconds. In reality, though, it didn't happen especially when there were multiple faces (or objects) in the frame. Nov 16, 2016 · The Asus Zenfone 3 is the destination of the company's "pursuit of superior function" combined with love for design and craftsmanship. Lofty goals for...

Oct 20, 2016 · Asus Zenfone 3 review-in-progress: Price, UK release date and specs. Buy Now: Asus Zenfone 3 at Amazon.com $286. Zenfone 3 – Camera. Camera tech is … Nov 14, 2016 · In depth.. And hopefully with 16MP camera in zenfone 3 we get a more rich experience with super resolution mode. 5.Auto focus in zenfone 2 as well works good but while Recording video it lags sometimes. Hope the team fixed it and guys what a auto focus time in zenfone 3 0.03s with 3 auto focus technologies really appreciable.. Work done y Asus.

A review for Zenfone 3 – A Camera Phone Built for Photography. Asus the global electronics giant from Taiwan has launched new frontier products in India at a fast pace. I was eagerly awaiting for their latest addition to the Smartphone market the Asus Zenfone 3 built for photography. Sep 07, 2016 · ASUS Zenfone 3 is undoubtedly one of the best-looking smartphones. The most comprehensive thing we found in the Zenfone 3 is its camera, thanks to its rich camera features. The Zenfone 3 boasts a

Oct 20, 2016 · Asus Zenfone 3 review-in-progress: Price, UK release date and specs. Buy Now: Asus Zenfone 3 at Amazon.com $286. Zenfone 3 – Camera. Camera tech is … Aug 30, 2016 · We got the 5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) for review in Shimmer Gold. The smartphone will also be available in Moonlight White, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black. and a front camera. Asus has

Apr 03, 2017 · Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL Camera Review - Met Expectations ? Zenfone 3 Ultra - Why it is the Ultimate Entertainment Device; When Zenfone3 camera update release? ZenFone 3 Ultra - Camera & Gaming Review; Camera will not focus [REVIEW] ASUS ZENFONE 3 MAX IN DEPTH CAMERA REVIEW [PART -4] Cara Root Zenfone Max Plus M1...? Zenfone 3 Camera Review Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera

Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera

Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera Sep 07, 2016 · ASUS Zenfone 3 is undoubtedly one of the best-looking smartphones. The most comprehensive thing we found in the Zenfone 3 is its camera, thanks to its rich camera features. The Zenfone 3 boasts a

Aug 11, 2016 · In-depth camera test between the Asus Zenfone 3 vs the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Get your Asus Zenfone 3 here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I9JRP1A/ref... Aug 26, 2016 · The Good Asus' latest ZenFone 3 packs a premium design and materials into a brilliant, Camera test shots from the Asus ZenFone 3 7 Photos Asus ZenFone 3 review: Too good for wallet

Oct 28, 2016 · Asus ZenFone 3 — Design and build. Asus has tried hard to break the budget smartphone tag and move towards a premium segment. This has prompted the … Jan 23, 2017 · The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is claimed to lock focus under 0.03 seconds. In reality, though, it didn't happen especially when there were multiple faces (or objects) in the frame.

ASUS ZENFONE 3 ULTRA IN DEPTH CAMERA REVIEW. PART-3. A review for Zenfone 3 – A Camera Phone Built for Photography. Asus the global electronics giant from Taiwan has launched new frontier products in India at a fast pace. I was eagerly awaiting for their latest addition to the Smartphone market the Asus Zenfone 3 built for photography., Jan 23, 2017 · The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is claimed to lock focus under 0.03 seconds. In reality, though, it didn't happen especially when there were multiple faces (or objects) in the frame..

ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Review Great Camera Low Price

asus zenfone 3 camera review

Asus ZenFone 6 front camera review DXOMARK. Jul 14, 2017 · Asus has dropped the bulky camera bump and the price of the latest entry in its Zenfone Zoom smartphone series. Unlike its predecessor, the Zenfone 3 Zoom doesn’t look like …, Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek.

Asus ZenFone 6 camera review Camera Jabber

asus zenfone 3 camera review

ASUS ZENFONE 3 ULTRA IN DEPTH CAMERA REVIEW. PART-3. Once the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom was unveiled at CES 2017 90% of all praises referred to the dual-camera, and the rest 10% went to the battery. The phone is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery. Thanks to it the device will provide up to 3 days of normal use. A review for Zenfone 3 – A Camera Phone Built for Photography. Asus the global electronics giant from Taiwan has launched new frontier products in India at a fast pace. I was eagerly awaiting for their latest addition to the Smartphone market the Asus Zenfone 3 built for photography..

asus zenfone 3 camera review

  • Asus ZenFone 6 camera review Camera Jabber
  • Zenfone 3 Camera Review (Winners Announced)-Fan Share

  • Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek Jun 01, 2017 · Asus was not on the radar of most US phone buyers until the ZenFone 2 popped up a few years ago with solid specs for a reasonable price, but the ZenFone 3 family hasn't been as prominent.

    Aug 30, 2016 · We got the 5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) for review in Shimmer Gold. The smartphone will also be available in Moonlight White, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black. and a front camera. Asus has ASUS' ZenFone 3 Zoom is the camera-centric model in the ZenFone 3 lineup. It's a somewhat mid-ranger, sporting a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 resolution AMOLED display, which gives it a pixel density of

    Nov 16, 2016 · The Asus Zenfone 3 is the destination of the company's "pursuit of superior function" combined with love for design and craftsmanship. Lofty goals for... Aug 26, 2016 · The Good Asus' latest ZenFone 3 packs a premium design and materials into a brilliant, Camera test shots from the Asus ZenFone 3 7 Photos Asus ZenFone 3 review: Too good for wallet

    Nov 10, 2016 · While Zenfone 3 Laser is camera-focussed, the Zenfone 3 Ultra and the Zenfone 3 Deluxe focuses on immersive display and high-processing power. The company unveiled these smartphones in India in August this year. Now, there's another smartphone from the series -- Asus Zenfone 3 Max. Apr 03, 2017 · Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL Camera Review - Met Expectations ? Zenfone 3 Ultra - Why it is the Ultimate Entertainment Device; When Zenfone3 camera update release? ZenFone 3 Ultra - Camera & Gaming Review; Camera will not focus [REVIEW] ASUS ZENFONE 3 MAX IN DEPTH CAMERA REVIEW [PART -4] Cara Root Zenfone Max Plus M1...? Zenfone 3 Camera Review

    Jul 14, 2017 · Asus has dropped the bulky camera bump and the price of the latest entry in its Zenfone Zoom smartphone series. Unlike its predecessor, the Zenfone 3 Zoom doesn’t look like … Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera

    Oct 05, 2018 · We review the Asus Zenfone 5 2018 (ZE620KL) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Adreno 509, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC flash storage. The Android smartphone with a … May 27, 2019 · The brand-new Asus ZenFone 6 is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s latest flagship smartphone and comes with an unusual camera concept: instead of two camera modules—one on the front and another on the back—the ZenFone 6 features a single module that can rotate to point outward or toward the photographer.

    Oct 20, 2016 · Asus Zenfone 3 review-in-progress: Price, UK release date and specs. Buy Now: Asus Zenfone 3 at Amazon.com $286. Zenfone 3 – Camera. Camera tech is … Aug 31, 2019 · Asus appears to be going big with the ZenFone 6, rolling out an attention-grabbing design with its motorized rotating camera and solid camera specifications, such as 4K video at 60fps, all at a very reasonable $500/£500 price point. Let’s dive first into that camera. Asus isn’t the first smartphone manufacturer to give its phone a pop-up

    Aug 31, 2019 · Asus appears to be going big with the ZenFone 6, rolling out an attention-grabbing design with its motorized rotating camera and solid camera specifications, such as 4K video at 60fps, all at a very reasonable $500/£500 price point. Let’s dive first into that camera. Asus isn’t the first smartphone manufacturer to give its phone a pop-up Oct 14, 2016 · The Bottom Line. The Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe is big, good-looking unlocked Android phone with powerful hardware that's held back by a disappointing camera and an overwhelming software layer.

    Oct 29, 2016 · For the original German review, see here.. With the ZenFone 3 ZE552KL, Asus sends a mid-range smartphone into the race, which is supposed to convince primarily with its two (8 and 16 megapixel Oct 03, 2019 · For video enthusiasts, the Asus ZenFone 6 can capture high-resolution 4K/30fps video in default mode, with faster frame rates available as well. Let’s see how the Asus ZenFone 6’s image quality compares to that of some of the key flagship competition in our comprehensive review. Key camera specifications: Motorized flip-up dual camera

    Jul 14, 2017 · Asus has dropped the bulky camera bump and the price of the latest entry in its Zenfone Zoom smartphone series. Unlike its predecessor, the Zenfone 3 Zoom doesn’t look like … Apr 21, 2017 · ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Review – The Camera isn’t its best feature. The ZenFone Zoom entered the fray as a smartphone-cum-DSLR, a serious contender for the photographer that doesn’t want to lug bulky photography gear on a quick jaunt. It resembled a camera with a circle representing a faux lens, a leather exterior, and a sleek